Thursday, November 09, 2017

This weeks sewing list consists of pillows, drapery panels and a patch on a pair of corduroy pants.  Nevertheless, I snuck in some work on a shop sample as well :)  I was pretty pleased with the results, but something seemed a little off - then I took a closer look and spotted a square that decided to get turned around a bit!

So I suppose me and the seam ripper will have do a little fixing before I can put the borders on this!
This quilt is made from my Window Box pattern.  This is a really neat quilt to make for a holiday lap throw - just find a pretty Christmas print, add red and green plus a neutral and you can whip up a quilt in a weekend.

My goal is to get the cording sewn onto the pillows this morning.  I love how these are coming out - the fabric is soft and the gathering really gives them a wonderful texture:
I am looking forward to doing lots of quilting this month - I have lined up some really fun holiday projects to work on and am excited to get busy working on them!  All I need is for the mailman to bring me the supplies...and to finish this batch of projects. 

Enjoy your day - make some time to quilt!

No comments: