Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hard at Work

I have been working hard the last couple days.  There is too much to do and way too little time, but I keep plugging on.  I have two full days of work at the quilt shop because my boss is off to the Stitches in Bloom show at the Oregon Gardens. I have a long list of "to-do's" for there, too! 

Here is that table runner I finished on Monday:  
You get to see my messy cutting table as well!  No, my little sewing room is not neat and tidy.  It is a mess about 99% of the time!  The piles drive me crazy, but if I put stuff away I forget about it and move on to different projects.  Anyway, it was good to get this finished and off in the mail!  It came out very pretty.

Yesterday I pieced a shop sample.  Did not have time to quilt it, but it will display just fine as a top.  Today I worked a half day at the shop, helping get ready to load for the show.  Then I came home, hemmed a pair of pants for a friend and worked on my Grand Illusion.  Am about half done with the border blocks!  Can't wait to put this top together over the weekend!  I also put the borders on the cupcake quilt (that will get quilted this weekend) and made a mug rug for the Quiltsy Team swap!  Can't wait to mail it out, it came out so cute!  

Guess I'd better hit the hay - have to get up early tomorrow so DH and I can have a walk before I go to work.  It'll be a busy day and no time for sewing, so I'm glad I got some in today!

No comments: