Monday, November 10, 2014

When is the best time to go to the dentist?

Tooth-hurty!  Actually my appointment is at three, but I figured I might as well post a joke.  Not feeling too jocular at the moment, my appointment to figure out why one of my teeth has been bothering me did not go too well this morning.  The darn think is cracked right in half and must come out.  Blah.  I am thankful he can do it today as I have severe dental anxiety.  So it will be good to get it done an out of my way today.   In case I don't feel like doing much sewing or posting over the next few day, at least you will know why.

Here is my QDAD for Nov. 11.  The block is called Frayed Sawtooth.  I thought it was appropriate!


My sedative is on board and it will be time to leave soon, so off I go....hopefully it won't be too bad!

No comments: